Thank you to everyone who visited or was a patient of mine for the last 4-5 years. Satya is now closed as I embark on a new journey as a web developer in Los Angeles. I am keeping the original content of this site up for my web developer portfolio. Thank you everyone!
Are you in pain?
Are you an active member of the fitness community
seeking to maintain optimal health?
Would you like a sanctuary to come to, relax,
and leave feeling improved in the long term?
Imbalances take time to develop and likewise take time to resolve.
Try a weekly session for 3 weeks to see the benefits of orthopedic massage
and experience a change in your body and mind.
Introductory 60 Minute 3 Pack $380
Introductory 75 Minute 3 Pack $485
Introductory 90 Minute 3 Pack $560
Services & Pricing
30 Minutes- $70
45 Minutes- $105
60 Minutes- $140
75 Minutes- $175
90 Minutes- $200
Wednesday and Friday 1:30pm - 7:30pm
*Email, phone, or text acceptable for all bookings and questions*
575 Boylston St. 4th Floor, Boston MA.
What To Expect
We will assess the skeleton for misalignments and address the key areas relevant to your particular issue . Treatment is very slow and pinpointed. Pressure is deep, but achieved slowly. You may keep your underwear on or disrobe fully. A sheet and blanket will protect and cover you appropriately at all times. Minimal organic oil with light essential oil scent is used to maximize traction, so you will not leave feeling sticky or in need of a shower. I love to get to know my patients, but a quiet session is always ok-- there is no pressure to do a single thing while you are on the table.
- A credit card number must be put on file at the time of your booking. All cards are stored in the MindBody system, which adheres to PCI Data Security Standards.
- All appointments are subject to a 24 hour cancellation policy. Cancellations made within a 24 hour period of your appointment will be charged in full.
- Same day cancellations are not reversible unless the therapist has not filled your slot or is able to accommodate you after the change in plans. Please consider that yours may be the first appointment, that time and preparation go into being there for you at your time, and that canceling results in changing those plans.
- Sessions begin at the time they are booked for. For first time visits, please arrive 5-10 minutes early for paperwork. If a patient is more than 15 minutes late without any communication or develops a repeat history of consistent lateness, the therapist reserves the right to leave the office exactly 15 minutes from the appointment start time and charge in full for the appointment.
- If a patient develops a repeat history of no shows or same day cancellations, after 3 such offenses, there will be an additional $100 fee going forward for all additional instances of no shows, including being over 15 minutes late to a session. Should this scenario arise, the therapist will inform the patient via email, and obtain their written permission to continue sessions with the fee structure.
- No sexual misconduct is tolerated. This includes comments on the therapist's appearance, talking about one's personal sex life, or sexual suggestions/requests.
Thank you for understanding.